Dr. Nia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1211 E Lincoln Rd
Idabel, OK 74745Phone(580) 286-4300Fax(580) 286-5530
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 1996 - 1998
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- St Mary HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2019
- OK State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1990 - 1993
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- McCurtain Memorial HospitalIdabel, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: