Dr. Magill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6290 E Grant Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine at South CampusResidency, Neurology, 2011 - 2015
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2007 - 2007
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2016 - 2025
- CO State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsCase Reports Showing a Long-Term Effect of Subanesthetic Ketamine Infusion in Reducing L-DOPA-Induced DyskinesiasScott J. Sherman, Miguel Estevez, Ari B. Magill, Torsten Falk> ;Case Reports in Neurology. 2016 Feb 26
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: