Dr. Coffman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office715 Martin Luther King Ave Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87102Phone(505) 262-7281Fax(505) 262-7622
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas at DallasMBA, Healthcare Administration, 2012 - 2015
- University of New MexicoResidency, General Surgery, 1999 - 2005
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterClass of 1999
- university of texas at dallas
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- Comment: WSU’s Medical Students Coming to a Community near YouApril 7th, 2019
- In-House Health Clinics a Growing TrendJuly 18th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: