Arie Maman, MD
Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, UMDNJ-RW Johnson Medical School
- D3 Brier Hill Court
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Phone: (732) 613-0707
Fax: (732) 613-1231
Dr. Maman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Endocrinology: General Endocrinology
Dr. Maman's Education & Medical Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Interfaith Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Pierre and Marie Curie University Medical School
Dr. Maman's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineEndocrinology & Metabolism
Dr. Maman's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACE)American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
Dr. Maman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- ["A population policy project will be submitted to the authorities this year": an interview with Douramane Moussa, Niger''s Secretary of State for Planning]. Maman, A.; Pop Sahel. 1990 Aug.
- Hemoglobin A1 correlates with the ratio of low-to high-density-lipoprotein cholesterol in normal weight type II diabetics. Schmitt, J. K., Poole, J. R., Lewis, S. B., Shore, V. G., Maman, A., Baer, R. M., Forsham, P. H.; Metabolism. 1982 Nov.
- Role of insulin secretagogues in the regulation of somatostatin binding by isolated rat islets. Mehler, P. S., Sussman, A. L., Maman, A., Leitner, J. W., Sussman, K. E.; J Clin Invest. 1980 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Arie Maman, Dr. Arie Maman, MD, Dr. A Maman
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Maman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Endocrinology, NJ)
- Marc Sandberg, MD
- Vesna Mihailovic, MD
- Noman Saif, MD
- Jonathan Hauptman, MD
- Ngozi Erondu, MD
- Stephen Sherry, MD
- Anna Kissin, MD
- Oscar Ortiz, MD
- Daniel Rosenbaum, MD
- Maria Benito-Herrero, MD