Dr. Wolf is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 BRICKELL KEY BLVD
Miami, FL 33131Phone(305) 606-9596
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Florida International University College of MedicineClass of 2020
- University of ChicagoBA, Biology, 2009 - 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsA Combination of Allogeneic Stem Cells Promotes Cardiac RegenerationMakoto Natsumeda, Victoria Florea, Angela C. Rieger, Bryon A. Tompkins, Monisha N. Banerjee, Samuel Golpanian, Julia Fritsch, Ana Marie Landin, Nilesh D. Kashikar, Vas...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2017 Nov 14
- 31 citationsPim1 Kinase Overexpression Enhances ckit+ Cardiac Stem Cell Cardiac Repair Following Myocardial Infarction in Swine.Shathiyah Kulandavelu, Vasileios Karantalis, Julia Fritsch, Konstantinos E. Hatzistergos, Viky Y. Loescher, Frederic McCall, Bo Wang, Luiza Bagno, Samuel Golpanian, Ar...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2016 Dec 6
- 101 citationsRebuilding the Damaged Heart: Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Cell-Based Therapy, and Engineered Heart TissueSamuel Golpanian, Ariel Wolf, Konstantinos E. Hatzistergos, Joshua M. Hare> ;Physiological Reviews. 2016 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Radiosurgery with Chemotherapy as an Alternative to RT for Glioblastoma Multiforme Patients 65 Years Old or Older: A Prospective Review of 40 PatientsPietro Bortoletto, Aizik L. Wolf, Ariel Wolf, Sammie Coy, Laurie Blach, Beatriz E. Amendola, Lawrence Negret, Francis Valdez-Albini, Cureus, 9/20/2011
- American college of surgeonsMember
- Spanish, Portuguese
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: