Dr. Sommer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 UCLA Medical Plz
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone(310) 206-6232Fax(310) 206-3551
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- University of Southern CaliforniaBS, Business Administration (BS), Natural Sciences (minor), 2011 - 2014
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsHospitalized Patients’ Knowledge of Care: a Systematic ReviewArielle E. Sommer, Blair P. Golden, Jonna Peterson, Claire A. Knoten, Lyndsey S. O’Hara, Kevin J. O'Leary> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2018 Sep 20
- Six Seemingly Unimportant Symptoms to Always Tell Your Doctor AboutFebruary 28th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: