Are you Dr. Van Breda?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2501 Parkers Ln
Alexandria, VA 22306Phone(703) 664-7453Fax(703) 664-7235
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arina Van Breda, MD is a radiologist in Alexandria, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Maryland, and District of Columbia. She is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1980 - 1982
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1977 - 1980
- George Washington UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 2011
- DC State Medical License 1985 - 2014
- VA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 52 citationsUtility of cone-beam CT imaging in prostatic artery embolization.Sandeep Bagla, Kenneth S. Rholl, Keith M. Sterling, Arletta van Breda, Dimitrios Papadouris, James M. Cooper, Arina van Breda> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2013 Nov 1
- 19 citationsGeniculate Artery Embolization in the Management of Spontaneous Recurrent Hemarthrosis of the Knee: Case SeriesSandeep Bagla, Kenneth S. Rholl, Arina van Breda, Keith M. Sterling, Arletta van Breda> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2013 Mar 1
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical CenterWoodbridge, Virginia