Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 Martin Luther King Jr Dr
Helena, AR 72342Phone(870) 388-5800Fax(870) 816-3909
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- SD State Medical License Active through 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsSleep Deprivation and Error in Nurses Who Work the Night ShiftArlene L. Johnson, Lorena Jung, Kathleen C. Brown, Michael T. Weaver, Kathy C. Richards> ;Journal of Nursing Administration. 2014 Jan 1
- Sleep deprivation and psychomotor performance among night-shift nurses.Johnson, A.L., Brown, K., Weaver, M.T.> ;AAOHN J. 2010 Apr
- Sleep Deprivation and Psychomotor Performance Among Night-Shift Nurses.Johnson, A.L., Brown, K., Weaver, M.T.> ;AAOHN J. 2010 Mar 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: