Are you Dr. Richardson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 W 156th St
Harvey, IL 60426Phone(708) 915-5671
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arlene Richardson, MD is a board certified radiologist in Harvey, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, New Mexico, and Michigan. She is affiliated with Ingalls Memorial Hospital and Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Radiology, 2008 - 2012
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine-ChattanoogaInternship, Transitional Year, 2007 - 2008
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- IA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Doctors on Closing the Breast Cancer Mortality Gap for Black WomenOctober 3rd, 2021
- Race in Chicago: Fighting Breast Cancer in Black and Brown CommunitiesOctober 6th, 2021
- Let’s Talk Breasts: Mary J. Blige, Dr. Arlene Richardson, and Linda Goler Blount Discuss the Importance of Preventative CareOctober 8th, 2021