Dr. Lang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3133 N 39th St
Hollywood, FL 33021Phone+1 954-547-3208
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1980 - 1987
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Universite de L'Etat a Liege FOMClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1980 - 2025
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsMalformations induced in offspring of crowded and parabiotically stressed mice.Max Hamburgh, Lorenzo A. Mhndoza, Michael Rader, Arnold Lang, Harvey Silverstein, Karl Hoffman> ;Teratology. 1974 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: