Are you Dr. Sarazen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office38 Powel Ave
Newport, RI 02840Phone(401) 847-2418Fax(401) 619-1028
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arnold Sarazen, MD is a board certified urologist in Newport, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Newport Hospital, South County Hospital, and Providence Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 1989 - 1993
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1989
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1993 - 2019
- RI State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 102 citationsArterial Priapism: Diagnosis, Treatment and Long-Term FollowupMartin Bastuba, Iñigo Sáenz de Tejada, Caner Z. Dinlenc, Arnold Sarazen, Robert J. Krane, Irwin Goldstein> ;The Journal of Urology. 1994 May 1
- 37 citationsAnatomic and Clinical Factors Associated with Complications of Transfemoral ArteriographyMichael P. Lilly, Wayne Reichman, Arnold A. Sarazen, Wilfred I. Carney> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 1990 May 1
- 32 citationsThe In Vitro Response of Fibroblasts to the Fluid That Accumulates Under a Vapor-Permeable MembraneJoseph C. Alper, Linda L. Tibbetts, Arnold A. Sarazen> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1985 Jun 1
- Join now to see all