Dr. Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 Irving St Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone(202) 877-6495Fax(202) 877-8153
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arshad Khan is a radiologist in Washington, DC and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including MedStar St. Mary's Hospital and MedStar Washington Hospital Center. He received his medical degree from Dow University of Health Sciences and has been in practice 26 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Urdu and Hindi. He specializes in interventional neuroradiology, neuroradiology, and vascular & interventional radiology and is experienced in uterine fibroid embolization and spine disorders.
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1999 - 2000
- Howard University HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1998 - 1999
- Howard University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1994 - 1998
- Jersey Shore University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1999 - 2019
- DC State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- Rep. Steve Scalise Has Surgery for Infection Following Return to ICUJuly 6th, 2017
- Urdu, Hindi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: