Are you Dr. Cottey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office655 W 8th St
Ufjp Internal Medicine Dept.
Jacksonville, FL 32209Phone+1 904-244-5640Fax+1 904-244-3425
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arshia Cottey, MD is a board certified internist in Jacksonville, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. She is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Reduced resting potentials in dystrophic (mdx) muscle fibers are secondary to NF-κB-dependent negative modulation of ouabain sensitive Na+-K+ pump activity.Miles, M. T., Cottey, E., Cottey, A., Stefanski, C., Carlson, C. G.> ;J Neurol Sci. 2011 Apr 15
- International Week of Science and Peace (IWOSP).Cottey, A.> ;Med Confl Surviv. 2000 Jul 14
- UF Health JacksonvilleJacksonville, Florida