Dr. Baig is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S. MARYLAND AVE.
Chicago, IL 60637Phone(773) 702-6840Fax(773) 834-3950
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2005 - Present
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Health and Faith (Salud y Fe): Community-Based Diabetes Pilot Intervention Start of enrollment: 2011 Mar 01Arshiya A Baig, MD, MPH
- Health and Faith Working to Control Blood Pressure Start of enrollment: 2006 Sep 01Arshiya A Baig, MD/MPH
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsMoving Diabetes Upstream: the Social Determinants of Diabetes Management and Control Among Immigrants in the US.Aresha Martinez-Cardoso, Woorin Jang, Arshiya A. Baig> ;Current Diabetes Reports. 2020 Aug 28
- Organizational Factors Influencing the Early Implementation Process of Diabetes Group Visits by Five Midwestern Community Health Centers: A Multisite Case Study AnalysisPriscilla A. Barnes, Erin M. Staab, Amanda Campbell, Cindy T Schaefer, Michael T. Quinn, Arshiya A. Baig> ;Population Health Management. 2020 Jul 28
- 4 citationsFactors Impacting Adherence to Diabetes Medication Among Urban, Low Income Mexican-Americans with Diabetes.Sara Baghikar, Amanda Benitez, Patricia Fernandez Piñeros, Yue Gao, Arshiya A. Baig> ;Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. 2019 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- UChicago and Rush Receive $20 Million NIH Grant to Build Health Disparities Research NetworkOctober 21st, 2021
- Black and Latino Chicagoans Want the Vaccine — They’re Just Struggling to Find It, Health Experts SayMarch 29th, 2021
- Rush, UChicago Forming Health Equity Research NetworkOctober 23rd, 2021
- University of Chicago Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: