Are you Dr. Cohn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office830 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 638-8124Fax(617) 638-6424
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arthur Cohn, MD is an otolaryngologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and New York. He is affiliated with Boston Medical Center.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology, 1969 - 1972
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1966 - 1967
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2007 - 2018
- NY State Medical License 1967 - 2020
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsFollicular dendritic cell tumor: an aggressive head and neck tumorHannah Vargas, Jason Mouzakes, Sheila S. Purdy, Arthur S. Cohn, Steven M. Parnes> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2002 Mar 1
- Boston Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts