Dr. Hess is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Fruit Street
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-2942Fax(617) 726-3124
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- Tulane UniversityClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Salt loading increases urinary excretion of linoleic acid diols and triols in healthy human subjects.Dreisbach, A.W., Rice, J.C., Japa, S., Newman, J.W., Sigel, A., Gill, R.S., Hess, A.E., Cemo, A.C., Fonseca, J.P., Hammock, B.D., Lertora, J.L., Hamm, L.L.> ;Hypertension. 2008 Mar
- The Prevalence of CYP2C8, 2C9, 2J2, and soluble epoxide hydrolase polymorphisms in African Americans with hypertension.Dreisbach, A.W., Japa, S., Sigel, A., Parenti, M.B., Hess, A.E., Srinouanprachanh, S.L., Rettie, A.E., Kim, H., Farin, F.M., Hamm, L.L., Lertora, J.L.> ;Am J Hypertens. 2005 Oct
- High-salt intake enhances superoxide activity in eNOS knockout mice leading to the development of salt sensitivity.Kopkan, L., Hess, A., Husková, Z., Cervenka, L., Navar, L. G., Majid, D. S.> ;Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2010 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: