Are you Dr. Hickson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office331 Sijen Ave
Whiteman AFB, MO 65305Phone+1 660-687-4717
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arthur Hickson, MD is a family physician in Whiteman AFB, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2004 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsLoss of chromosome arm 18q with tumor progression in head and neck squamous cancerSatoru Takebayashi, Arthur Hickson, Tetsuya Ogawa, Kwang Yoon Jung, Hiroyuki Mineta, Y Ueda, Reidar Grénman, Susan G. Fisher, Thomas E. Carey> ;Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. 2004 Oct 1