Are you Dr. Klose?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 64 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3714 Guardian Ave Ste E
Morehead City, NC 28557Phone+1 252-247-2101Fax+1 252-247-4675
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arthur Klose, MD is a urologist in Morehead City, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Washington. He is affiliated with Carteret Health Care.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Urology, 1985 - 1989
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1985
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 1989 - 1994
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsManagement of children with myelodysplasia: urological alternatives.Arthur G. Klose, Carol K. Sackett, Hrair-George J. Mesrobian> ;The Journal of Urology. 1990 Dec 1
- 4 citationsIn vitro growth inhibition of Dunning rat prostate tumor by bone marrow factor.Arthur G. Klose, Paul S. Bencuya, Don D. Mickey> ;The Prostate. 1987 Jan 1
- Carteret Health CareMorehead City, North Carolina