Dr. Ostrowitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 Haynes St
Manchester, CT 06040Phone(860) 646-1222Fax(860) 533-3498
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1974 - 1977
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1980 - 2020
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEffect of taurocholic acid and BSP on conjugation patterns and suspension stability of human and rat bileBernard Gardner, Richard Masur, Joseph Patti, Arthur Ostrowitz> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1973 Feb 1
- Bile emboli: a complication of PTD.Brozinsky, S., DeSoto-Lapaix, F., Jimenez, F. A., Ostrowitz, A.> ;J Clin Gastroenterol. 1981 Jun
- Reappraisal of the possible role of heparin in solution of gallstones: a clinical extension of laboratory studies in removal of retained common duct stones.Gardner, B., Ostrowitz, A., Masur, R.> ;Surgery. 1971 Jun
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: