Are you Dr. Vayer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2280 Opitz Blvd
Woodbridge, VA 22191Phone(703) 523-9750Fax(855) 210-2383
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arthur Vayer Jr., MD is a general surgeon in Woodbridge, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Maryland, and Florida. He is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Orlando HealthResidency, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 1992 - 1993
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1993 - 2001
- VA State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 1994
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsEnhancement of the responses of human colon adenocarcinoma cells to X-irradiation and cis-platinum by N-methylformamide (NMF)☆John T. Leith, Eun Sun Lee, Arthur J. Vayer, Daniel L. Dexter, Arvin S. Glicksman> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1985 Nov 1
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical CenterWoodbridge, Virginia