Dr. Bhan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2799 W Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202Phone(313) 916-2600Fax(313) 916-7982
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arti Bhan is an endocrinologist in Detroit, MI and is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital. She received her medical degree from Government Medical College of Jammu and Kashmire and has been in practice 21 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Hindi and Urdu. She specializes in diabetes and thyroid disorders. Her main area of clinical interest is thyroid cancer.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2001 - 2003
- Ascension St John HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Government Medical College of Jammu and KashmireClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Connelly Conelly
- Top Doc Hour Detroit, 2016-2018
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Join now to see all
- Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications (EDIC) Start of enrollment: 1994 Apr 01David M Nathan, M.D.;John M. Lachin, Sc.D.;Rose A Gugitosi-Klug, M.D., Ph.D.
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSuccessful Management of Patients with Co-existent Graves' Disease and Autoimmune Hepatitis.Sanah Rana, Zoubair Ahmed, Reena Salgia, Arti Bhan> ;Cureus. 2019 May 11
- Incidental thyroid nodules: race/ethnicity disparities and outcomesAyaka J. Iwata, Arti Bhan, Sharon W. Lahiri, Amy M. Williams, Charlotte Burmeister, Steven S. Chang, Michael C. Singer> ;Endocrine Practice. 2018 Aug 7
- 3 citationsComparison of incidental versus palpable thyroid nodules presenting for fine-needle aspiration biopsy.Ayaka J. Iwata, Arti Bhan, Sharon W. Lahiri, Amy M. Williams, Andrew Taylor, Steven S. Chang, Michael C. Singer> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2018 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- INCIDENTAL THYROID NODULES: RACE/ETHNICITY DISPARITIES AND OUTCOMESAyaka J. Iwata, MS, MD1; Arti Bhan, MD2; Sharon Lahiri, MD2; Amy M. Williams, PhD1; Charlotte Burmeister, MS3; Steven S. Chang, MD1,2; Michael C. Singer, MD1, endocrine practice
- Changing Your Lifestyle Can Change Risk for DiabetesNovember 9th, 2017
- New Co-Editors Offer Focus on Endocrinology SubspecialtiesOctober 6th, 2021
- Vice President, Michigan Chapter of AACE 2018 - Present
- Treasurer, Michigan Chapter of AACE 2016 - 2018
- Hindi, Urdu
- Henry Ford HospitalDetroit, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: