Overview of Dr. Aneja
Dr. Arun Aneja is an orthopedic surgeon in Lexington, KY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. He is one of 63 doctors at University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital and one of 84 doctors at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He has more than 40 publications and over 100 citings.
Office740 Rose St
Lexington, KY 40536Fax+1 859-323-2412
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- MS State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Inflammatory Markers in Trauma Patient Outcomes Start of enrollment: 2019 Feb 01
Publications & Presentations
- AAOS Technology Overview Summary: Concentrated Bone Marrow Aspirate for Knee Osteoarthritis.Arun Aneja, Samuel B Adams, Jeffrey A Foster, Ryan Pezold> ;The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2023 Jan 1
- Does prophylactic local tobramycin injection lower open fracture infection rates?Arun Aneja, Matthew W Kavolus, Robert J Teasdall, Chandler R Sneed, Richard W Pectol, Alexander E Isla, Arnold J Stromberg, William Obremskey> ;OTA international : the open access journal of orthopaedic trauma. 2022 Dec 1
- Masquelet Technique for the Tibia: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Contemporary Outcomes.Jarod T Griffin, David C Landy, Chandler R Sneed, Boshen Liu, Matthew Kavolus, Richard W Pectol, Ida Leah Gitajn, Jong-Keon Oh, Arun Aneja> ;Journal of orthopaedic trauma. 2023 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterWinston Salem, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: