Dr. Goel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 S Walnut Bend Rd
Cordova, TN 38018Phone(901) 767-0101Fax(901) 767-0304
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 2011 - 2014
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- B.P. Koirala Institute of Health SciencesClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsEpidemiology and Mechanisms of De Novo and Persistent Hypertension in the Postpartum PeriodArvind Goel, Manish R. Maski, Surichhya Bajracharya, Julia Wenger, Dongsheng Zhang, Saira Salahuddin, Sajid Shahul, Ravi Thadhani, Ellen W. Seely, S. Ananth Karumanchi...> ;Circulation. 2015 Nov 3
- 12 citationsAngiogenic factors in preeclampsia: potential for diagnosis and treatment.Arvind Goel, Sarosh Rana> ;Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension. 2013 Nov 1
- 5 citationsRisk factors for hemodialysis and mortality in patients with contrast-induced nephropathy.Hoang Lai, Wilbert S. Aronow, Savneek Chugh, Basudev Pudasaini, Arvind Goel, Renee Garrick> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2013 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: