Are you Dr. James?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3600 Forest Dr
Columbia, SC 29204Phone+1 803-779-7316Fax+1 803-343-2538
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Asha (Pardasani) James, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Columbia, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1998 - 2001
- West Virginia UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsAdult onset folliculocentric langerhans cell histiocytosis confined to the scalp.John G. Hancox, Asha Pardasani James, Christopher Madden, Christopher A. Wallace, Amy J. McMichael> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2004 Apr 1
- Prisma Health Richland HospitalColumbia, South Carolina