Are you Dr. Tavaria?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105 N Delaware Ave
Minersville, PA 17954
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ashdin Tavaria, MD is a geriatrician in Minersville, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsPerceived effectiveness of diverse sleep treatments in older adults.Nalaka S. Gooneratne, Ashdin Tavaria, Nirav P. Patel, Lavanya Madhusudan, Divani Nadaraja, Fannie Onen, Kathy C. Richards> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2011 Feb 1
- 23 citationsExenatide: clinical aspects of the first incretin-mimetic for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.Estela Wajcberg, Ashdin Tavaria> ;Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy. 2009 Jan 1
- Plasmapheresis in the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia-induced pancreatitis: A community hospital's experience.Syed, H., Bilusic, M., Rhondla, C., Tavaria, A.> ;J Clin Apher. 2010
- Join now to see all