Dr. Brand is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office43 Aviation Cir
Weyers Cave, VA 24486Phone(540) 453-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- VA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsAcute hypoglycemia masquerading as head trauma: a report of four cases.Samuel D Luber, William J. Brady, Asher Brand, Jeffrey S. Young, Andrew T. Guertler, Mike Kefer> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1996 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: