Dr. Chawla is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office915 Old Fern Hill Rd
West Chester, PA 19380Phone+1 800-789-7366Fax+1 610-431-4799
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ashish Chawla is a gastroenterologist in West Chester, PA. He received his medical degree from University of Kansas School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in advanced endoscopic interventional and hepatology & liver transplantation.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2000 - 2004
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - Present
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- A 46-year-old man with end-stage liver disease secondary to hepatitis C with diarrhea, fever, and worsening liver failure.Ashish Chawla> ;MedGenMed : Medscape general medicine. 2003 Jun 19
- 10 citationsEvaluation of polypoid lesions in inflammatory bowel diseaseAshish Chawla, Thomas A. Judge, Gary R. Lichtenstein> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America. 2002 Jul 1
- Inspira Medical Center-VinelandVineland, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: