Overview of Dr. Borgstadt
Dr. Ashley Borgstadt is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Savannah, GA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island and HCA South Atlantic - Memorial Health. She received her medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 5 years. She is one of 238 doctors at Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island and one of 75 doctors at HCA South Atlantic - Memorial Health who specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Office4700 Waters Ave
Ob/Gyn Residency Program, Memorial University Medical C
Savannah, GA 31404
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial HealthResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014 - 2018
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State License 2021 - 2022
- RI State License 2018 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsThe biomarker HE4 (WFDC2) promotes a pro-angiogenic and immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment via regulation of STAT3 target genesNicole E. James, Jenna B. Emerson, Ashley D. Borgstadt, Lindsey Beffa, Matthew T. Oliver, Virginia Hovanesian, Anze Urh, Rakesh K. Singh, Rachael B. Rowswell-Turner, P...> ;Scientific Reports. 2020 May 22
- 10 citationsInhibition of DUSP6 sensitizes ovarian cancer cells to chemotherapeutic agents via regulation of ERK signaling response genes.Nicole E. James, Lindsey Beffa, Matthew T. Oliver, Ashley D. Borgstadt, Jenna B. Emerson, Clinton O. Chichester, Naohiro Yano, Richard N. Freiman, Paul DiSilvestro, Je...> ;Oncotarget. 2019 May 21
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: