- 1400 Pressler St
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 792-3778
Dr. Cayo's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Cayo's Education & Medical Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, General Surgery
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthMedical School
Dr. Cayo's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2013 - 2016
- WI State Medical License2010 - 2015
Dr. Cayo's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Predicting the need for calcium and calcitriol supplementation after total thyroidectomy: Results of a prospective, randomized study. Cayo, A. K., Yen, T. W., Misustin, S. M., Wall, K., Wilson, S. D., Evans, D. B., Wang, T. S.; Surgery. 2012 Dec.
- The value of postoperative parathyroid hormone levels in predicting the need for long-term vitamin D supplementation after total thyroidectomy. Wang, T.S., Cayo, A.K., Wilson, S.D., Yen, T.F.; Ann Surg Oncol. 2011 Mar.
- Utility of intraoperative PTH for primary hyperparathyroidism due to multigland disease. Cayo, A.K., Sippel, R.S., Schaefer, S., Chen, H.; Ann Surg Oncol. 2009-12-01.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Cayo's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Ashley Cayo, Dr. Ashley Cayo, MD, Dr. A Cayo, Dr. Ashley Kappes Cayo
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cayo's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, TX)
- Stephanie Yi, MD
- William Yankowsky, MD
- Amit Khithani, MD
- Scott Emerick, MD
- Shai Liu, MD
- Victor Cobos, MD
- Matthew Lovitt, MD
- Mark Schroeder, MD
- Clarence Falke, MD
- Sam Hsien Sing Hsieh, MD