Dr. Fratello is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3515 Richmond Cir
Grand Island, NE 68803Phone(308) 381-8636
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsType B Aortic Arch Interruption in an AdultSherwin Abdoli, James M. Tatum, Ashley L. Fratello, Michael E. Bowdish, Craig J. Baker> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2016 Nov 1
- 34 citationsPlatelet activity measured by a rapid turnaround assay identifies coronary artery bypass grafting patients at increased risk for bleeding and transfusion complications...Todd K. Rosengart, Jamie L. Romeiser, Lauren J. White, Ashley Fratello, Eleanor Fallon, Lisa Senzel, Shroyer Al> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2013 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: