Dr. Walker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4444 E 41st St
Tulsa, OK 74135Phone(918) 660-3130
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2009 - 2013
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Wresting with Implementation: a Step-By-Step Guide to Implementing Entrustable Professional Activities (EPAs) in Psychiatry Residency ProgramsErick Hung, Michael D. Jibson, Julie Sadhu, Colin Stewart, Ashley E. Walker, Lora Wichser, John Q. Young> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2021 Apr 1
- 2 citationsTransforming Psychiatry from the Classroom to the Clinic: Lessons from the National Neuroscience Curriculum Initiative.Melissa R. Arbuckle, Michael J. Travis, Jane L. Eisen, Amanda Wang, Ashley E. Walker, Joseph J. Cooper, Liz Neeley, Sidney Zisook, Deborah S. Cowley, David A. Ross> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2020 Feb 1
- Telomeres, Trauma, and TrainingAshley E. Walker, Elizabeth Fenstermacher, David A. Ross> ;Biological Psychiatry. 2019 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- OU HealthOklahoma City, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: