Dr. Bansal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office860 S Columbia Rd
Grand Forks, ND 58201Phone+1 701-780-6697
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1988 - 1990
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & ScienceResidency, Psychiatry, 1987 - 1988
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1986 - 1987
- District of Columbia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Nalanda Med CollClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- MN State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- ND State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Inpatient - Core EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Altru Health SystemGrand Forks, North Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: