Are you Dr. Rao?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office58 Timber Creek Dr
Cordova, TN 38018Phone(901) 566-1002Fax(901) 566-1951
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ashok Rao, MD is a geriatrician in Cordova, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, California, and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Psychiatry, 1976 - 1979
- Bangalore Medical CollegeClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2019
- OK State Medical License 2001 - 2015
- MS State Medical License 1998 - 2015
- TN State Medical License 1979 - 2016
- AR State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Screening for sudden cardiac death in athletes: the psychological impact of being diagnosed with potentially lethal disease.Asif, I.,Price, D.,Fisher, L.,Zakrajsek, R.,Raabe, J.,Bejar, M.,Larsen, L.,Rao, A.,Harmon, K.,Drezner, J.> ;Br J Sports Med. 2014 Mar 13