Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6050 Cattleridge Blvd Ste 201
Sarasota, FL 34232Phone(941) 365-0655Fax(941) 366-8043
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ashvin Patel is an orthopedic surgeon in Sarasota, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Sarasota Memorial Health Care System and Doctors Hospital of Sarasota. He received his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in orthopedic spine surgery and is experienced in minimally invasive spine surgery, total disc arthroplasty, spinal trauma surgery, spinal deformity surgery, including surgery of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine surgery.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1989 - 1993
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 1993 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Sarasota Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2012-2021
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- An Assessment of P-15 Bone Putty in Anterior Cervical Fusion With Instrumentation Start of enrollment: 2006 Jan 01Michael Janssen, MD / DO
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: