Dr. Serajian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office340 W. Butterfield Rd.
Elmhurst, IL 60126Phone+1 331-207-4814Fax+1 773-305-1424
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ascension Providence/MSUCHMFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2009 - 2010
- University of ToledoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Pikeville Kentucky College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 2010 - 2026
- MI State License 2006 - 2012
- OH State License 2003 - 2012
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Cardiology
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology (CAQ)
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- A case of symptomatic deep vein thrombosis mimicking occlusive peripheral arterial disease.Asif Serajian, Yazan Alia> ;The Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2013 Jan 1
- 5 citationsNovel use of a GuideLiner catheter to visualize distal LAD after LIMA anastomosis in selective coronary angiography.Asif Serajian> ;The Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2012 Feb 1
- Editor, Vascular Disease Management Journal 2013 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: