Dr. Oikeh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office405 W Jackson St
Carbondale, IL 62901Phone(618) 549-0721Fax(618) 529-0479
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baptist Outreach ServicesResidency, Family Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- University of Benin Faculty of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsVulnerabilities to Health Disparities and Statin Use in the REGARDS (Reasons for Geographic and Racial Differences in Stroke) StudyPraful Schroff, Christopher M. Gamboa, Raegan W. Durant, Asikhame Oikeh, Joshua S. Richman, Monika M. Safford> ;Journal of the American Heart Association. 2017 Aug 28
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: