Are you Dr. Sayah?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1493 Cambridge St
Cambridge, MA 02139Phone(617) 665-2356Fax(617) 665-3145
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Assaad Sayah, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Michigan. He is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance and is an Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School.
Education & Training
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of MassachusettsClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1988 - 2007
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Do Medical Scribes Help Primary Care Providers Respond More Quickly to Out-of-Visit Tasks?Leah Zallman, Wayne Altman, Lendy Chu, Sharon Touw, Karissa Rajagopal, Steven Dolat, Assaad Sayah> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2021 Jan 1
- Effects of universal masking on Massachusetts healthcare workers' COVID-19 incidence.Fan Yun Lan, Costas A. Christophi, Jane Buley, Eirini Iliaki, Lou Ann Bruno-Murtha, Assaad Sayah, Stefanos N. Kales> ;Occupational Medicine. 2020 Dec 12
- Inter-clinician eConsults without programmatic incentives or requirements: a qualitative study of primary care provider perspectives.Leah Zallman, Carolyn Fisher, Sofia Ladner, Kira Mengistu, Alison B Rapaport, David H. Bor, Zhiheng He, Joel Sawady, Robert Stavert, Rachel Nardin, Adarsha S. Bajracha...> ;Family Practice. 2020 Sep 5
- Join now to see all
- Nurses of Cambridge Health Alliance to Hold Press Conference Outside Cambridge Hospital on Wednesday, May 20 at 2 p.m. To Sound the Alarm About Dangerous Conditions That Threaten the Safety of CHA Patients, Staff and Their Families During PandemicMay 19th, 2020
- Trump Restricts COVID-19 Relief Funds from Hospitals Serving Nation’s PoorestMay 4th, 2020
- Tufts to Make Residence Halls Available to Local Hospitals and Host CitiesApril 6th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Cambridge Health AllianceCambridge, Massachusetts