Dr. Houssein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2405 N. Columbus street, suite 130
Lancaster, OH 43130Phone(740) 689-6710
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Assem Houssein is an endocrinologist in Lancaster, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Fairfield Medical Center, Mount Carmel East Hospital, Mount Carmel. He received his medical degree from Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy and his fellowship in Endocrinology at Medical University of South Carolina
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1995 - 1997
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1994 - 1995
- Mount Carmel Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1995 - 2007
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2029
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- fellow american college of endocrinology, FACE
- Columbus Monthly’s Top Doctors in Columbus and Central Ohio for 2020August 18th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: