Dr. Hacobian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office944 Calef Hwy
Interventional Spine Medicine
Barrington, NH 03825Phone(603) 664-0100Fax(603) 664-0101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1994 - 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1991 - 1994
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsSuccessful use of epidural blood patch for postdural puncture headache following lumbar sympathetic block.Lance J. Lehmann, Asteghik Hacobian, John M. DeSio> ;Regional anesthesia. 1996 Jul 1
- 23 citationsMethotrexate-poly(lysine) as a selective agent for mutants of Chinese hamster ovary cells defective in endocytosis.Hugues J.-P. Ryser, Richard Mandel, Asteghik Hacobian, Wei-Chiang Shen> ;Journal of Cellular Physiology. 1988 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: