Are you Dr. Rana?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1861 Peeler Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338Phone+1 770-730-5800Fax+1 770-730-5803
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Atiya Rana, MD is a board certified family physician in Dunwoody, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Oklahoma. She is affiliated with Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Psychiatry, 2004 - 2005
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- OK State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDecatur, Georgia