Attila Devenyi, MD
- 2104 Harrisburg Pike Ste. 300
Lancaster, PA 17601
Phone: (717) 544-3400
Fax: (717) 544-3408
- Dr. Attila Devenyi, MD is a board certified pediatric gastroenterologist in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Dr. Devenyi's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Gastroenterology: General Pediatric Gasteroenterology
Dr. Devenyi's Education & Medical Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- Penn State College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Devenyi's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1991 - 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Gastroenterology
Dr. Devenyi's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Severe hidradenitis suppurativa treated with infliximab infusion. Adams, D.R., Gordon, K.B., Devenyi, A.G., Ioffreda, M.D.; Arch Dermatol. 2003 Dec.
- Inflammatory bowel disease associated with immune thrombocytopenic purpura in children. Higuchi, L. M., Joffe, S., Neufeld, E. J., Weisdorf, S., Rosh, J., Murch, S., Devenyi, A., Thompson, J. F., Lewis, J. D., Bousvaros, A.; J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2001 Nov.
- Evidence for non-transferrin-mediated uptake and release of iron and manganese in glial cell cultures from hypotransferrinemic mice. Takeda, A., Devenyi, A., Connor, J. R.; J Neurosci Res. 1998 Feb 15.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. Attila Devenyi, Dr. Attila Devenyi, MD, Dr. A Devenyi, Dr. Attila G Devenyi
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Devenyi's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Gastroenterology, PA)
- Douglas Lindblad, MD
- John Eisses, MD
- Eduardo Tron, MD
- A.Craig Hillemeier, MD
- Sohail Husain, MD
- Joan Dipalma, MD
- Amanda Muir, MD
- Samantha Fish, MD
- Benjamin Shneider, MD
- Andrew Grossman, MD