Dr. Woods is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1330 Boiling Springs Road
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone(864) 585-6491Fax(864) 585-1368
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1979
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1975 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Functional characterization of G-protein-coupled receptors: A bioinformatics approach.Tovo-Rodrigues, L.,Roux, A.,Hutz, M. H.,Rohde, L. A.,Woods, A. S.> ;Neuroscience. 2014 Jul 06
- How adenylate cyclase choreographs the pas de deux of the receptors heteromerization dance.Woods, A. S.,Jackson, S. N.> ;Neuroscience. 2013 May 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: