Are you Dr. Schweitzer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3030 Westchester Avenue
Purchase, NY 10577
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Audra Schweitzer, MD is a pediatric emergency medicine physician in Purchase, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with White Plains Hospital Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2004
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2025
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- She Had Pain in Her Knee but No Obvious Injury. Why?February 26th, 2020
- White Plains Hospital CenterWhite Plains, New York
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York