Dr. DiMauro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111Phone(617) 636-9557
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics/Psychiatry/Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2016 - 2021
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2016
- Johns Hopkins UniversityBA, Neuroscience, 2002 - 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAssociation of Prenatal Ultrasonography and Autism Spectrum Disorder.N. Paul Rosman, Rachel Vassar, Gheorghe Doros, James DeRosa, Allison Froman, Audrey DiMauro, Sherry Santiago, Jodi Abbott> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 2018 Apr 1
- 23 citationsTransient optogenetic inactivation of the medial entorhinal cortex biases the active population of hippocampal neurons.Jon W Rueckemann, Audrey DiMauro, Lara M Rangel, Xue Han, Edward S. Boyden, Howard Eichenbaum> ;Hippocampus. 2016 Feb 1
- 30 citationsVocalization Induced CFos Expression in Marmoset CortexCory T. Miller, Audrey DiMauro, Ashley L. Pistorio, Stewart H. C. Hendry, Xiaoqin Wang> ;Frontiers in Integrative Neuroscience. 2010 Dec 14
- Resident Member
- Massachusetts Medical SocietyResident Member
- Cambridge Health Alliance - Somerville CampusSomerville, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: