Dr. Dumas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office777 Bannock st Pavilion A
Mail code 0116
Denver, CO 80204Phone(303) 602-7221
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2009 - 2011
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2006 - 2009
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsNovel Coronavirus and Related Public Health Interventions Are Negatively Impacting Mental Health Services.Scott A. Simpson, Audrey Dumas, Anna K. McDowell, Patricia Westmoreland> ;Psychosomatics. 2020 Apr 9
- American Academy of Emergency PsychiatryMember
- French, Spanish
- Denver HealthDenver, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: