Dr. Alba is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
480 Clocks Blvd
Massapequa, NY 11758Phone(631) 745-2838
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1955 - 1956
- Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare SystemResidency, Neurology, 1952 - 1955
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1951 - 1952
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1951
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1953 - 2016
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Influence of age on rehabilitation outcomes and survival in post-acute inpatient cardiac rehabilitation.J. Dermot Frengley, Giorgio R. Sansone, Augusta S. Alba, Kiranjit Uppal, J. Kleinfeld> ;Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention. 2011 Jul 1
- 5 citationsCardiopulmonary rehabilitation and cancer rehabilitation. 2. Pulmonary rehabilitation review.Augusta S Alba, Heakyung Kim, Jonathan H Whiteson, Matthew N Bartels> ;Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 2006 Mar 1
- 16 citationsPulmonary rehabilitation in patients undergoing lung-volume reduction surgery.Matthew N. Bartels, Heakyung Kim, Jonathan Whiteson, Augusta S. Alba> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2006 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: