Dr. Perez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5153 N. 9th Ave.
Pensacola, FL 32504
- Is this information wrong?
- Pediatric neurosurgeon (BE)
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Neurosurgery, 2017 - 2018
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2011 - 2017
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2011
- University of Texas at AustinB.S., Neurobiology, Plan II, 2002 - 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- WA State Medical License 2019 - 2019
- MS State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPosterior fossa syndrome and increased mean diffusivity in the olivary bodies.Derek Yecies, Rashad Jabarkheel, Michelle Han, Yong-Hun Kim, Lisa Bruckert, Katie Shpanskaya, Augustus J. Perez, Michael S. B. Edwards, Gerald A. Grant, Kristen W. Yeom> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. Pediatrics. 2019 Jul 26
- Common Conditions Requiring Long-Term Anticoagulation in Neurosurgical Patients.Augustus J. Perez, Gerald A. Grant> ;Neurosurgery Clinics of North America. 2018 Oct 1
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital StanfordPalo Alto, California
- Sacred Heart Hospital PensacolaPensacola, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: