Dr. Castillo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3300 Gaston Ave
Dallas, TX 75246
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2021 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsThiamine Deficiency: An Important Consideration in Critically Ill PatientsPradeep Attaluri, Austin Castillo, Hawa Edriss, Kenneth Nugent> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2018 Jun 21
- 15 citationsPosterior reversible leukoencephalopathy syndrome after kratom ingestionAustin Castillo, J. Drew Payne, Kenneth Nugent> ;Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center). 2017 Jul 1
- 2 citationsCharacteristics of Patients With Congestive Heart Failure or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Readmissions Within 30 Days Following an Acute ExacerbationAustin Castillo, Hawa Edriss, Kavitha Selvan, Kenneth Nugent> ;Quality management in health care. 2017 Jul 1
- Baylor University Medical CenterDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: