Dr. Halle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone+1 216-844-8500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1989
- University of TennesseeResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- One Brooklyn Health System/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRhabdomyolysis: not a textbook case.Sunit-Preet Chaudhry, Kavita Krishnasamy, Ashish A. Bhimani, Austin Arthur Halle> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2012 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: