Dr. hardaway is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office56 North Cooper Street
Memphis, TN 38104
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThe Role of Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Diagnosis of Pediatric Thoracolumbar Compression Fractures.Don B. Franklin, Austin T. Hardaway, Benjamin W. Sheffer, David D. Spence, Derek M. Kelly, Michael S. Muhlbauer, William C. Warner, Jeffrey R. Sawyer> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2019 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: